Sunday, October 9, 2011

CRAZY day

Sadly, I wasn't able to post anything yesterday, nor was I even able to take pictures, however, I saw the Lord in a lot of ways and have a couple pictures from the previous few days that I would like to share in the place of yesterday's post (don't worry, I'll post for today too!).

Wonderful friend and coworker, who I am greatly indebted too!  And who I am so thankful for!

Long story short, my boyfriend ended up in the hospital twice yesterday but is now completely fine, which I am ridiculously thankful for and am praising the Lord for, and one of my amazing and wonderful coworkers was generous enough to let me borrow her car to go visit my boyfriend, which I am also insanely thankful for.

So, I'm dating this really awesome guy, and I'm so thankful for the way he is constantly pushing me toward the Lord!  I'm also really thankful that he's okay after the scare he gave me yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment